1/5 Photos of Ozark Apple Pudding
Topped with whipped cream this apple pudding makes a grand finalé to any meal! This forms an impressive and beautiful golden brown top crust, with a sweet pudding center. The apples are perfectly tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat together eggs and sugar until very smooth.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt, then stir into egg mixture.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 5Bake in greased pie tin for 35 minutes.
- 6*Serve topped with whipped cream, or drizzle with heavy cream. Awesome with a scoop of vanilla icecream!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ozark Apple Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 148.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g