Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you wish, you may like to heat your oysters slightly before topping with the dressing. Just make sure not to over cook.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 24 oysters, in half shells
- 2 green onions
- Place the soy sauce, vinegar and oil in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined.
- Place the oysters on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle over the soy and sesame dressing.
- Sprinkle with the green shallots.
- Serve immediately.
We really enjoyed this dressing, the flavours perfectly worked well together and I kept wanting more and more oysters with this dressing. I would make this one again. Thanks Jewelies.
Oh mama! These were nice. These were exactly like some oysters I had in New York at The Grand Central Station Oyster Bar. I ate the whole dozen myself to the horror of everyone in my house.
Mmmmm, such a simple and great way to enjoy fresh oysters! Serve the oysters lightly chilled from the fridge and it's a great outdoor summer entree.