Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You bite into the oyster and you get an icy cold explosion of flavour. This other than natural is my favorite way to eat an oyster, great for entertaining as they stay cold and look great!
- Stir the caster sugar into the boiling water until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the lime juice and rind, fish sauce, chilli and sweet chilli sauce.
- Freeze in ice cube trays.
- To serve, rinse oysters and place on a bed of rock salt or crushed ice.
- Place flavoured ice cubes in a blender and process to turn into slushy ice.
- Spoon over oysters and garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve with a fork.
- The frozen dressing keeps the oysters cold and provides a fabulous sharp sauce as it melts.