Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice, easy appetizer
- 12 oysters, shucked and on the half shell
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 12 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 tablespoons grated romano cheese or 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- chives (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place shells with oysters on baking sheet.
- Top each with 1 piece of bacon.
- Bake 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile combine breadcrumbs, butter and garlic salt.
- Spoon crumb mixture over oysters and top with cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serve immediately.