Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so good & you will love it!!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (or more)
- salt & pepper
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Herbsaint (optional) or anisette (optional)
- parmesan cheese
- 2 dozen oysters, on the half shell
- Thaw spinach & drain in colander, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
- Combine all ingredients, except oysters & cheese, in blender.
- Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Place enough mixture on each oyster to completely cover.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450F for 5-10 minutes.