Recipe by The Flying Chef
I love Oysters although I am not so keen on them natural, I enjoy oysters mornay, oysters Rockefeller and kilpatrick. I am posting a recipe for oysters kilpatrick as I made these last night as a starter they are very quick and easy and they taste great. A great starter as they are not as time consuming as oysters mornay.
Top Review by Fairy Nuff
Wonderful!!! I scaled this recipe down to two serves as there are only two oyster lovers in this house. They both loved them and give you two thumbs up and five stars for the recipe!!
- 2 dozen oysters, half shell (I can only buy whole oysters where I am and this takes a bit of time opening them. If you have to op)
- 4 -5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- rock salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in pan until crisp, drain on absorbent paper.
- Pour rock salt into a couple of oven proof dishes, enough to cover bottom, arrange oysters on top. (the salt helps to keep them in place as the shells are so uneven.).
- Divide bacon between each oyster and pour Worcestershire sauce into each oyster bake in oven 180c for 5 Min's until heated through serve immediately.