Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is like a scalloped oyster recipe. From my mom's big plastic bag of recipes. We used a lot of Tabasco in this dish but we like our dishes hot. Adjust your seasonings for your taste.
- Place a layer of oysters in the bottom of a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the parsley, shallots, seasonings, lemon juice, butter and crumbs.
- Make another layer of the same.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Just before baking, pour the half and half into evenly spaced holes, being very careful not to moisten crumb topping all over.
- Bake at 375°F about 30 minutes or until firm.