- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 1 -2 medium potato
- 12 -15 medium oysters (sm to med)
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes and celery in water until tender and then drain.
- In a med.
- to large saucepan heat half and half and milk until hot but not boiling.
- Add thyme and white pepper.
- Rinse oysters and add to milk and half and half and heat until oysters are heated but not cooked all the way or they will become chewy.
- Serve with a pat of butter and crackers and enjoy!