Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Dear Hubby LOVES this!! It's so easy.
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely minced
- 1 pint oyster (cut up if desired)
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In saucepan, heat butter.
- Add onions and saute 1 minute.
- Add oysters.
- Cook just until oysters start to curl (3 min).
- Add half and half, salt and paprika.
- Heat just to boiling.
- Serve right away, with a little parsley on top.
Adds all the necessary stuff to make it great without getting fussy. Thumbs up!
Delicious! I made this for our Christmas Eve meal and my entire family raved over it. It was nice and creamy with that oystery (is that a word?) goodness. Thank you for sharing with us, its a repeat recipe for the holidays!