Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These appetizers go well with cooked chilled stone crab claws, cold boiled shrimp, and ice cold beer!
- Cut stems off six whole fresh jalapeño peppers and seed.
- Remove ribs and chop fine.
- Place in sauce pan and cook on low for 5-10 minutes.
- Add water and cook for 30 minutes on medium-high.
- Add green food coloring.
- Remove from heat and place in shallow container or glass dish.
- Freeze until just slushy.
- Using a melon baller; scoop ice balls and place in shot glass; top with oyster and dash of Tabasco sauce and serve.
- Note: preparation time does not include freezing time.