Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is posted by request.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (like tabasco) or 3⁄4 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 raw oyster, shucked with the liquid reserved
- Pour Vodka over Ice.
- Place oyster and liquid in a large shot glass.
- Spoon cocktail sauce over oyster.
- Spoon hot sauce or horseradish over cocktail sauce.
- Strain vodka over all.
Enjoyed this and worth a try, although I'm not sure about the cocktail sauce. I think in the future I'd give that a miss and just use the hot sauce.