Recipe by Hey Jude
You have to love raw oysters for this recipe! This is great for parties.
Top Review by NovaM
Be careful with this ! I may have overdone the horseradish a tad - this nearly took my head off !! A quarter of a teaspoon was plenty! It was rather yummy, though and something I would have again.
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 large oyster, in the shell
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash seafood cocktail sauce