Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nice in a stir fry
- 2 -4 tablespoons oyster sauce, less for vegetables more for chicken or 2 -4 tablespoons beef
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Mix together in a small pot the cornstarch, water and sugar.
- Add the oyster sauce and heat till it thickens.
- I like this added to snow peas, mushrooms etc.
- Also nice in a stir fry of your choice.
I use this sauce for steamed broccoli to simulate "broccoli and brown sauce" from my favorite Chinese Take-Out restaurant. It is actually better!!! Just how I like my recipes... quick, simple and delicious!
Ya know,this stuff is wonderfull!! thanx for sharin !!!!!
Yum Evie! I was very slack and cooked some frozen packet vegetables and this sauce turned them into something special.