- 1 quart oyster (retain liquid)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- salt, to taste
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 ounces stuffed green olives
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook oysters in their own juice with all above ingredients.
- In food processor, put olives (stuffed with pimentos), oysters (drained), bacon (and a little bacon drippings), shake of garlic and onion powders, shake of chili powder, and sweet relish.
- Pulverize well in food processor.
- Chill and serve on crackers.