Recipe by gourmandelle
I am a huge pasta fan! I try to make pasta dishes as healthy as possible because we all know that eating too much pasta is not good for our weight. This is a very easy spaghetti recipe. You'll love how all the flavors blend in together. The wine's pleasant aroma and the mushrooms' meaty texture are two things that I love most about this recipe. Enjoy!
- 500 g spaghetti (gluten-free)
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 big onion, diced
- 400 g tomatoes (1 can chopped and peeled tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 glass red wine
- 1 -2 pinch chili powder (optional)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dry basil leaves
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as per package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add chopped onions and garlic. Sauté until golden, then add the chopped oyster mushrooms. Add wine and sauté until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add chopped peeled tomatoes, dry basil, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- When ready pour over the spaghetti and mix gently.