1/1 Photo of Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti With Tomato and Basil Sauce
I am a huge pasta fan! I try to make pasta dishes as healthy as possible because we all know that eating too much pasta is not good for our weight. This is a very easy spaghetti recipe. You'll love how all the flavors blend in together. The wine's pleasant aroma and the mushrooms' meaty texture are two things that I love most about this recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g spaghetti (gluten-free)
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 big onion, diced
- 400 g tomatoes (1 can chopped and peeled tomatoes)
- 1/2 glass red wine
- 1 -2 pinch chili powder (optional)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dry basil leaves
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Cook spaghetti as per package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet. Add chopped onions and garlic. Sauté until golden, then add the chopped oyster mushrooms. Add wine and sauté until the mushrooms are tender.
- 3Add chopped peeled tomatoes, dry basil, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- 4When ready pour over the spaghetti and mix gently.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti With Tomato and Basil Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: