Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Once served at The Landmark Townsquare, Bay St. Louis, MS. I don’t know if they are still in business.
- 2 -3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 fresh select oysters, drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- hot cooked noodles
- grated parmesan cheese
- diced pimento
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute garlic and green onion in melted butter for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in salt and pepper; add in the oysters and mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5-8 minutes or until edges of oysters begin to curl.
- To serve, spoon oyster sauce over hot noodles; sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pimento.