Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Stir fried chicken and green beans with oyster sauce. I developed this for my daughter who loves white rice with oyster sauce and never gets enough veggies. I finally found that green beans were a good choice
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 14.79 ml peanut oil
- 453.59 g green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml oyster sauce
- 4.92 ml grated gingerroot
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml cooked white rice
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and stir fry in oil until nearly done.
- Add fresh or frozen green beans, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add gingerroot and brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolve.
- Serve over 1/2 cup rice.
Quick, easy, and tasty. Great if you have a take-out craving. I did add a couple of cloves of garlic (thin slice).