Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Drain oysters (reserving liquid) and chop.
- Saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Combine oysters, celery, onion, bread crumbs, seasoning and crackers. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the milk and oyster drippings into broth and stir well.
- Add egg mixture and pour over bread crumbs and cracker mixture.
- Cut butter up into small pieces and mix all ingredients together.
- Place in pan and brown along with turkey about the last 30 minutes (or cook as a casserole; it is delicious).