My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain oysters (reserving liquid) and chop.
- 2Saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- 3Combine oysters, celery, onion, bread crumbs, seasoning and crackers. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Pour the milk and oyster drippings into broth and stir well.
- 5Add egg mixture and pour over bread crumbs and cracker mixture.
- 6Cut butter up into small pieces and mix all ingredients together.
- 7Place in pan and brown along with turkey about the last 30 minutes (or cook as a casserole; it is delicious).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oyster Dressing II
Serving Size: 1 (1559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3411.4
- Calories from Fat 1363
- Total Fat 151.4 g
- Saturated Fat 76.9 g
- Cholesterol 1063.6 mg
- Sodium 8623.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 373.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.4 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 132.8 g