Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy snack mix.
Make and share this Oyster Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces oyster crackers
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper (can omit)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix and pour over crackers.
- Spread on baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake at 275 for 15-20 minutes.
I have had these before but only made them once. I was thrilled to find this recipe. These are very addicting and easy to make. I too thought the oil would make the crackers soggy but not even a little. Will be making these to snack on often.
I have tried several flavored oyster crackers recipes and this one is my favorite, thank you for sharing. I will make this again.