Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tasty little snack for cocktail hour! Highly addictive.
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 bag oyster crackers
- Stir together oil, dressing mix and spices in a saucepan and heat until warm.
- Drizzle over crackers and stir with a wooden spoon until well coated.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Store in covered container in refrigerater.
These are addictive little things! Love them, and so does my toddler. 4 stars because 2/3 c. is WAY too much oil for our tastes. This recipe worked just fine for me with 1/2 that amount (1/3 c.) and next time I may try even less.
thanks Bab's..1st I made your recipe just as stated..and it was very very good.. the next batch I just played with....adding some cayenne pepper...and just before popping in fridge gave them a couple hits of parm. cheese...thanks good good recipe
Perfect gift for the starving college student as well! I added extra dill weed and dressing mix.