Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very addictive snack, great to have on hand for movie watching
- 2 (16 ounce) bags oyster crackers
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place crackers in large bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Drizzle over crackers, stirring gently to mix thoroughly.
- Place in ziplock bag.
- Can substitute 1 tsp dill in place of Italian Powder and onion powder.
This is a very good recipe.I have also used dry buttermilk dressing that you buy in bulk instead of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix. The ease, the taste and no fuss recipe rates 5 stars.