Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I thought this sounded like a good way to use up some Asian condiments and chives that I have on hand. Recipe source:Bon Appetit February 1984
- In large saucepan heat 3 cups of water and seaweed and bring to a boil. As soon as water begins to boil discard seaweed.
- When water comes to a boil add oysters and tofu.
- Return to a boil, skimming foam from surface.
- In a small cup or bowl mix miso with 1 teaspoon hot soup. Stir mixture into soup in saucepan.
- Stir in chives and hot pepper flakes and return to a boil.
- Remove from heat and ladle into bowls to serve.