- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup ground/minced peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix together well the cream cheese and vanilla.
- Slowly stir in the powdered sugar until you can form small balls in your hand without them sticking.
- Place on a baking sheet and place in the fridge until a light crust forms.
- Melt chocolate and dip balls into warm chocolate-sprinkle on the nuts.