Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Beef tenderloin steak serve with oyster butter noodles.
- 1 lb udon noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- green onion, Shredded
- Place onto a pot of boiling water and cook until Al dente and drain into a colander to drain. Place the hot noodle onto a warm platter.
- Place into a mixing bowl steak, salt and onion powder and combine. Heat a skillet on high and pan fry until the steak is medium done and plate the steak and cool for 10 minutes and slice 1/4” x 1 1/2” strips.
- Add the beef strips mixture and combine with the hot noodle and add in the oyster sauce and butter to taste. Mix well and let set for a minute and top with green onion and serve.