My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scald the milk, add the bread crumbs and cook in double-boiler for 20 minutes; strain.
- 2Make a white sauce of the strained milk/crumb mixture and the flour and butter.
- 3Chop oysters, put in sauce-pan with their own liquor, the water and chopped vegetables and herbs.
- 4Simmer for 20-30 minutes: strain.
- 5Combine with the white sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oyster Bisque II
Serving Size: 1 (1696 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1287.0
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 325.3 mg
- Sodium 1662.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 75.6 g