- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) can smoked oysters, in water
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, combine soup, tomatoes, milk, rice and Italian seasoning.
- Stir until all ingredients are well blended and soup is smooth.
- Cook 10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp and oysters.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.