Recipe by byZula
A different way to eat your eggs and toast! Don't be afraid to season the way you like. Pepper, garlic powder etc. (The cooking time is just an estimate.)
- 4 slices bread (thick slices)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- garlic powder, to taste (optional)
- black pepper, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the crust of the bread and with a round biscuit cutter take the center out of each slice.
- Add the milk and salt to the beaten egg.
- Place the bread in a buttered baking dish and baste with the egg and milk.
- Break an egg in the center of each slice; place in a hot oven and bake until the whites of the eggs are set.