Check these out before you say GROSS!! They're not what you think....Honest. I had these a while back at my stamp club, courtesy of another stamper. They are so popular around here right now that you can't find the pretzel rings or Hugs just anywhere. Hope you'll try them too! They're so simple, I'm kinda ashamed to call it a recipe......... ZWT MidAtlantic for the chocolate
- 1 (11 ounce) package Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- 1 (16 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pretzel rings
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees farenheit.
- Unwrap Hugs and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Line it with waxed or parchment paper for best results.
- Place a pretzel around the hug.
- Don't worry if it doesn't drop to the base of the hug.
- Bake for approximately three and a half minutes.
- Immediately place an M&M in the center of the Hug and press down slightly to flatten.
- I also place them in refrigerator to speed the set up process.