1/3 Photos of Owl's Eyes
Check these out before you say GROSS!! They're not what you think....Honest. I had these a while back at my stamp club, courtesy of another stamper. They are so popular around here right now that you can't find the pretzel rings or Hugs just anywhere. Hope you'll try them too! They're so simple, I'm kinda ashamed to call it a recipe......... ZWT MidAtlantic for the chocolate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) package Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- 1 (16 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pretzel rings
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees farenheit.
- 2Unwrap Hugs and place them on a cookie sheet.
- 3Line it with waxed or parchment paper for best results.
- 4Place a pretzel around the hug.
- 5Don't worry if it doesn't drop to the base of the hug.
- 6Bake for approximately three and a half minutes.
- 7Immediately place an M&M in the center of the Hug and press down slightly to flatten.
- 9I also place them in refrigerator to speed the set up process.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Owl's Eyes
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey's Hugs chocolates