Recipe by piranhabriana
This came from the coupon section of the newspaper :-) It is an Owens original recipe... I think you will enjoy it if you're looking for some good tasty and VERY easy-to-make chili!
- 1 lb owens hot sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown& crumble sausage in large skillet.
- Add onion and cook till tender and sausage is no longer pink, carefully drain off excess drippings.
- Blend seasonings and green peppers into sausage mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer over medium to low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.