Recipe by CookbookCarrie
I got this recipe from my mum, who got it from my Aunt Corlene. These were her DH's favorite sweet treat. Sadly Uncle Owen passed away in 1994, but having a bite of this is like having him back again, I'm so glad I found this in Mum's recipe file. I hope you enjoy them also!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips or 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the crust ingredients and press them into a 5x10 or 8x8" greased pan.
- Spread coconut & butterscotch chips over the crust & place the pecan halves on top, try to space them so that each 1 x 1" bar has 1 pecan half.
- Pour over the can of sweetened condensed milk Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.