1/6 Photos of Ovos No Forno Com Queijo (Individual Baked Eggs With Cheese)
Random Rachel's Note:
Individual soft baked eggs with cheese -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350* F.
- 2Greasing 2 ramekins with a little olive oil. Open an egg into each one of the bowls and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- 3Divide the cheese between the two cups, without covering the yolk of the egg, and top with 2 1/2 tbsp milk.
- 4Bake for 5-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked but smooth.
- 5Toast and butter bread. Serve warm baked eggs with toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ovos No Forno Com Queijo (Individual Baked Eggs With Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.9 mg
- Sodium 501.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g