Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
NO COOK stuffed 'shroom recipe. These have crm cheese and deviled ham! I have a collection of sutffed 'shroom recipes and love them all!
- 2 lbs medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped stuffed olives or 2 tablespoons black olives
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- diced pimento (for garnish)
- Wipe with damp cloth or paper towel.
- Remove stems(use the stems in soups, stews, etc.); set caps aside.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, ham, olives, mustard, onion powder, turmeric and black pepper.
- Spoon or pipe into mushroom caps.
- Garnish with pimento and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Source: The American Mushroom Institute.