1/4 Photos of Overnight Waffles
9 hrs 5 mins
These are the ultimate waffles, crisp on the outside, light on the inside. Serve with your favorite jam or syrup, bacon & sausages on the side. Be sure you follow the directions DO NOT add eggs the night before!! It is safe to leave the other ingredients out over night but not with the eggs added
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before going to bed combine the dry ingredients and stir in the milk, then the cooled melted butter and vanilla (if using it).
- 2The mixture will be very loose.
- 3Cover and let it sit at room temperature overnight.
- 4In the morning, separate the two eggs.
- 5Stir the yolks into the batter.
- 6Beat the whites until they hold soft peaks.
- 7Gently stir the whites into the batter.
- 8Brush waffle iron with oil lightly and ladle batter on the waffle iron and bake until done (3-5 munutes).
- 9Serve or keep warm until all are baked.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.7
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 171.1 mg
- Sodium 590.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.0 g