Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
adapted from light and tasty magazine. this is fabulous and tastes so amazingly sinful- no one will believe it's healthy and lowfat!
- arrange 10 slices of bread in 13x9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. spread cream cheese on each slice.
- top with remaining bread slices.
- in bowl mix egg substitute, soy milk, 1/3 cup syrup,vanilla, and cinnamon.
- pour over bread.
- cover and refrigerate overnight.
- bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minute until top is lightly browned.
- pour remaining syrup over and top with strawberries.
This is awsome, I also always use splenda and butter replacements! I made one serving of this for breakfast one morning and I was in LOVE with it!