I found this recipe in Pillsbury's One Dish Meals Cookbook. I have not tried it, however when I found it, I decided that I would like to. I wanted to share it here, because it seems very appealing. Prep and cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 1/2 ounces uncooked noodles (mafalda)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canned salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (9 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Melt 3 tablespoons margarine in medium sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- 2In ungreased 8 inch square (2 qt.)baking dish, combine all casserole ingredients and mix well. Stir in white sauce; blend well. Cover tightly with foil.
- 3Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- 4Heat oven to 350°F.
- 5In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix well. Uncover casserole and sprinkle with topping.
- 6Bake uncovered for 45 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Salmon Bake
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 854.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 29.2 g