Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My Mom's standard potluck "Salad." I love it and the macaroni makes the texture wonderful. My family thinks this is the "Bee's Knees" Cook time is cooling time
- 1 box tiny ring macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 1⁄2 cups small marshmallows
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- Cook together the eggs, sugar, flour, and juices from the drained fruit coctail and pineapple.
- Add jello to the hot mixture.
- Let cool slightly.
- Stir into macaroni, fruit coctail, pineapple, oranges, and marshmallows.
- Put in the refridgerator to cool.
- This works great in a jello mold, or in a bowl.
Carrie this was THE salad that I was looking for, left out the fruit cocktail, personal preference but added marachino cherries and diced peaches. Yummy TY