These need to stay chilled overnight!
My Private Note
cups ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the oatmeal and buttermilk; refrigerate overnight.
- 2The next morning: add in the eggs, butter and raisins; mix well.
- 3In a bowl, sift ogether the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 4Add in the oatmeal mixture; stir to moisten.
- 5Allow the batter to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 6Heat the griddle to desired temperature.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle (if the batter is too thick, add 1 Tbsp buttermilk at a time until desired consistancy).
- 8Cook pancakes until bubbles appear on top; turn to brown-- DELICIOUS!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Raisin-Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 1287.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 19.5 g