Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These need to stay chilled overnight!
Make and share this Overnight Raisin-Oatmeal Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the oatmeal and buttermilk; refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning: add in the eggs, butter and raisins; mix well.
- In a bowl, sift ogether the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add in the oatmeal mixture; stir to moisten.
- Allow the batter to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Heat the griddle to desired temperature.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle (if the batter is too thick, add 1 Tbsp buttermilk at a time until desired consistancy).
- Cook pancakes until bubbles appear on top; turn to brown-- DELICIOUS!