prep time includes marinating
Make and share this Overnight Pupu Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut spareribs into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Combine ribs, garlic, ginger, and salt in a large pot with lid.
- Add water to cover ribs, bring to a boil, lower heat to minimum, cover and simmer until ribs are tender (approx 1 to 1 1/2 hours).
- Mix the remaining ingredients and coat ribs well.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Broil ribs 3 inches from element for 7-10 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.
- Turn and broil for 5-7 more minutes.
- If preferred the barbeque can be used instead of the broiler.