1/1 Photo of Overnight Pupu Spareribs
24 hrs 20 mins
prep time includes marinating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut spareribs into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- 2Combine ribs, garlic, ginger, and salt in a large pot with lid.
- 3Add water to cover ribs, bring to a boil, lower heat to minimum, cover and simmer until ribs are tender (approx 1 to 1 1/2 hours).
- 5Mix the remaining ingredients and coat ribs well.
- 6Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- 7Broil ribs 3 inches from element for 7-10 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.
- 8Turn and broil for 5-7 more minutes.
- 9If preferred the barbeque can be used instead of the broiler.
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Pupu Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1030.1
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 274.2 mg
- Sodium 2595.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 69.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: