Yummy breakfast buns.
Make and share this Overnight Praline Sticky Buns recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon; set aside.
- Cut each loaf into 8 slices.
- Dip each slice into melted butter; roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Stand slices upright in a greased bundt or tube pan.
- Stir vanilla with any remaining melted butter; pour over rolls.
- Top with dry pudding mix and raisins.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 30-35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Turn pan upside down onto serving plate; remove pan. Serve warm.