Recipe by weekend cooker
an interesting way to make these, while thawing out the dinner rolls.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these & took them to yet another holiday potluck! Big hit they were, too, so it looks like others also enjoy both butterscotch & these kinds of buns as much as I do! So easy to prepare, so I'll definitely be making them again! Might even add 1/4 cup of mincemeat to them to dress 'em up for the holidays! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 16 frozen unbaked dinner rolls
- 1 (4 ounce) butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup shaved butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and place frozen dough in pan.
- Sprinkle pudding, pecans, brown sugar, and butter on top of frozen dough.
- Place in COLD oven, and leave in oven overnight. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR.
- In the morning, turn on oven to 350 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes, or until done.
- Turn out on foil immediately.