1/2 Photos of Overnight Peaches & Cream French Toast
This sounds so good, although I haven't tried it yet. An egg mixture of peach preserves and half and half is poured over French bread and refrigerated overnight. When cooked, it is topped with a peach butter mix, then sprinkled with toasted almonds. To complete the presentation, sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 2 fresh peaches (can also use canned)
- 1Beat together eggs and preserves, then add half and half and mix well.
- 2Place a single layer of French bread in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Pour egg mixture over and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Fry bread in small amount of butter, turning once.
- 5For topping, mix together butter and preserves.
- 6Serve French toast topped with peach butter and peach slices.
- 7Sprinkle with toasted shaved almonds and powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Peaches & Cream French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (1296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.6 mg
- Sodium 554.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g