8 hrs 10 mins
The golden, fluffy pancakes are great for Sunday brunch. These are best served with Ruby Breakfast Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- 3Beat eggs, buttermilk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4Stir in yeast mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 6To make pancakes, pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1280.9
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 523.2 mg
- Sodium 3393.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 179.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 49.8 g