Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this out of Better Homes and Gardens August 2005 issue. It's really easy to make, but you have to do it the night before. I don't like yogurt, so I always skip that, but I like to put all different kinds of fruit in it, other than whats suggested. *Cooking time is cooling time.
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup blanched toasted and coarsely chopped almonds or 3⁄4 cup pecans or 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 tart green apple, cored, seeded, and very thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 (6 ounce) containerdesired-flavor yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- In bowl stir together oats, milk, apple juice, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover; chill overnight or until oats are soft.
- Stir in nuts.
- To serve, spoon oats mixture into serving glasses.
- Top with apple slices, yogurt, and raspberries.