from Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2003 Copyright 2002. I've tried this 2x, and both times, it came out aweful because its sticks pretty bad (to liners and muffin tin). The flour structure wasn't sturdy enought that everytime they came out, the center turned flat. Anyone up for the challenge of reviving these? Ü
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats and buttermilk in a medium bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Place buttermilk mixture, flour and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in blueberries.
- 4Spoon ¼ cup batter into each of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center.
- 6Remove muffins from pans immediately; place on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 194.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: