i have been using this recipe from www.mylasagnarecipe.com for a while now but now i'm gonan try yours. :) thanks!!
1lb of ground beef
? cup of chopped onions
1 (16 oz.) can of tomatoes (canned or fresh); cut up
1 (6 oz.) can of tomato paste
2 cup of cottage cheese
2 beaten eggs
6 oz. of cooked lasagna pasta
1 lb. of Mexican Velveeta cheese sliced and spread
1. Brown the ground beef in sauce pan while adding onions into it.
2. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste
3. In a mixing bowl combine cottage cheese and eggs together and mix
4. Place first layer of lasagna noodles in an 8 X 12 inch baking dish
5. Pour half of cottage cheese mix, meat mix and cheese spread on first layer %u2013 *Repeat this step for the rest of your lasagna noodles
6. Bake lasagna for 45 min or when cheese start bubbling and browning at 350 F