12 hrs 9 mins
These are an easy alternative to coconut or almond macaroons. This is similar to another overnight macaroon recipe, but that one uses more sugar. Try this really good cookie. Prep time includes overnight blending.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar and oil.
- 2Stand overnight at room temperature.
- 3Next day stir ingredients and add eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and almond extract.
- 4Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
- 6Let sit on cookie sheets for 1 minutes and then remove by spatula to a wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Macaroons Ala Peg Bracken
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g