Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are an easy alternative to coconut or almond macaroons. This is similar to another overnight macaroon recipe, but that one uses more sugar. Try this really good cookie. Prep time includes overnight blending.
- In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar and oil.
- Stand overnight at room temperature.
- Next day stir ingredients and add eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and almond extract.
- Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
- Let sit on cookie sheets for 1 minutes and then remove by spatula to a wire racks.