Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
After trying my chicken version of this dish, Overnight Macaroni Casserole, my children suggested a pizza version. This is the delicious result.
- 2 cups diced pepperoni or 2 cups salami
- 2 cups raw macaroni
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix everything.
- Spread in 9x13 pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Place in cold oven. Turn heat to 350 and bake one hour.
The mac stayed hard and it was full of grease on top from the pepperoini and the soup made it goey