Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 hrs
This is a combination of ingredients that really enhance a leg of lamb roast.
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 -3 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- Mix all incredients together.
- Place marinade & Leg of Lamb Roast in 1 Gallon size freezer bag. Try to get as much air out of bag as possible. Place in refrigerator in shallow pan, in case of leak. Turn every time you think of it.
- I put this together in an afternoon and allow the roast to marinate overnight & part of the next day.
- I cook it per the High Altitude Lamb recipe #600948. Since I have most of the ingredients in the marinade, the only thing I do prior to cooking is make slits in the roast and insert slivers of garlic.
- I use a stone roaster.
- Cooking time listed here is the marinating time.