Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The best hot cinnamon rolls I've had made, in my own home.
Make and share this Overnight Hot Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Place rolls, still frozen, in greased bundt or angel food pan.
- Sprinkle with pudding mix, sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- Pour butter over all. Cover pan w/ plastic wrap.
- Let sit overnight in oven.
- Next morning, set oven at 350 and bake uncovered, 25-35 minutes or till brown.
- Remove and let sit 10-15 minutes.
- Invert on serving plate.
Question: How do you get a whole package of rolls into the pan? I can only get 6-8 rolls in either one of those pans recommended.
Are you kidding?! It does not get any easier than this and these are delicious. I even forgot to put the butter on until half way through the baking time and they were still amazing! Will certainly make these again. 5 stars from all the boys....one question - I am not sure how the ones in the photo are all twirled up....wouldn't you have to thaw the dough, then roll it out, and treat it more like traditional cinnamon rolls? Loved how easy these are. Thanks, Kari!
O-M-G...these rolls are quite possibly the easiest to prep/bake!! I made this twice: once for my co-workers and the 2nd time for my hubby. It was literally gone quick! My hubby ate half of the whole thing by the time I got home from work. He said it was really really good and they are!!